Isnin, 27 November 2017

Tears

Assalamualaikum .. 

The moment I'm updating this, its 7.48 in the morning .. 2 hours before lab test VD..

There is something that keep interrupting my mind. Mungkin memang ujian dr Allah nak uji kemampuan manusia, but I'm no longer strong. 

And you know what I need the most at my hardest moment? You..

I need someone who is willing to listen to my entire problem. Its like 3 in a row. And I know, you don't even care about me..

You took seconds to reply Najahs' text, but hours to reply mine. Don't you understand what I've been thru? How much important she is for you? Did you take me for granted?? :( I didn't ask for a lot! Did I take you for granted? :'( 

I just need someone to talk to. To be there when I'm about to cry :( To lend me a shoulder. I'm no longer strong :'(

Phone rosak, kereta rosak, duit habis. Yes, bila awien mengadu, you simply said "None of my business.." "The car got nothing to do with me.." Yes, wait till someone said that to you at your weakest moment. I believe in Allah, I believe in kafarah.

You can't actually appreciate the value of love. You make me love you this way, and next you did this to me. 

Awien tak kuat zain :'( 

I know I keep burden you, but... :( 

I can no longer continue, I can't even stop crying. 

Thank you for everything zain. Thank you :'(

Tiada ulasan: